Electronic Government, we called the e-Government is an electronic-based governance (the field of information and communication technology) to improve services and government performance in relation to society, business community and other concerned groups in order to realize good governance (good governance).
Development of e-government is an effort to develop electronic-based organization of governance in order to improve the quality of public services effectively and efficiently. With the development of e-Government is restructuring the management system and process of government work environment by optimizing the use of information technology.
In the development of e-Government, needs to be based by 4 major infrastructure, namely:
1. Superstructure, which contains, among other leadership, aspects of awareness of the benefits of e-Government, human resources, and regulations related to the development of e-Government.
2. Network infrastructure, contains, among other network topologies, and protocols of communication and technology and security;
3. Information infrastructure that includes, among others, data structures and data formats, methods of sharing data (data sharing) and system security;
4. Application infrastructure, which includes back office applications, application interface (interface) and public service applications.
In order to implement e-Government effectively and efficiently, it can take several steps as follows:
1. Empowering human resources in the IRB towards e-government through socialization / internalization of digital culture, education and training in the use of ICT, strengthening the commitment and integrity through an e-leadership, supported by all IRB personnel, and preparation of policies and regulations that support the implementation of e-government;
2. Revitalize the role of ICT in stages in business processes IRB until the rank as a partner with the description as follows:
3. Reengineer the business processes (Business Process Reengineering) IRB to harmonize and simplify business processes with optimal use of ICTs;
4. Strengthening information and communication technology infrastructure for all units within the IRB both at central and regional levels;
5. Build IRB as a leading center of knowledge management for the financial departments and agencies outside the department of finance and the general public (Knowledge Management Center of excellence);
6. Increase cooperation with government units outside the IRB to go to a connected government;
IRB readiness condition can be seen from the three main aspects in the development of e-government which include:
1. Aspects of Information Systems
• Development of Information Systems ICT Blueprint IRB. IRB is working on a blueprint (Blue Print) ICT IRB for the period 2009 to 2014. This blueprint will be used as a basis for investment planning and implementation of information systems at the IRB for a period of five years in the future;
• Development of an Internet Portal. IRB as IRB information window to the outside world (Government to Government and Government to Business)
• Development of the Intranet Portal. IRB is pioneering the development of an intranet as a place for IRB services to internal staff (Government to employee).
• Development of Education and Training Management Information System (MIS Training).
• Development SIMPEG. Applications that manage human resources IRB is being built this year. This application will be integrated with applications developed by SIMPEG MoF Secretariat General of Ministry of Finance Bureau of Human Resources.
• Monitoring Applications Development. Monitoring applications that have been developed at this time include:
• Development of a paperless office support applications.
• Utilization of communication through the mobile channel (SMS Broadcast / SMS Gateway). Collaboration and coordination will be easier because of the presence of wireless communication technologies such as mobile phones have become the primary requirement.
FOUR PILLAR MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM IRB
The four pillars of management information systems strongly support the paperless environment jobs IRB, where the three pillars are in a position on going, that is, the SIM training, finance and personnel, while the Office Administration System (SAP), although it has used an intranet, is still not running as expected. Therefore, to accelerate the process of this SAP program needed a paperless office / job with a tiered scale.
The following is a brief explanation along with a screenshot application that has been used in the IRB:
• Application Monitoring Physical Infrastructure Procurement
Procurement Monitoring Applications Prasik built to know and to oversee the procurement process in each unit on the Board of Education and Training Finance. This is to accelerate the delivery of management information to the authorities about the extent to which the implementation of procurement already was committed.
In this application we Package Input menu to include information on procurement and Update Package to add or modify information you have entered previously.
• Application Monitoring Attendance
Attendance monitoring application is a tool to view employee attendance data. This is the background for the emergence of these applications is the desire of individual employees can see for themselves the attendance presence quickly so that employees can submit the relevant certificate or letter of assignment to the admin attendance / PIC prior to 25 to explain his absence. Simultaneously, the leadership can monitor employee absences presence in his work unit. Application monitoring attendance is still being developed in accordance with the needs of the parties concerned.
• SIM Application Training
This application was developed to facilitate the administration made during the planning, execution, completion of a training program organized by the units in the Board of Education and Training Finance. This application has been combining training management, management training participants, and teachers to facilitate the implementation of management training and supervision can be done quickly.
• Applications Supernik IRB
In order to implement e-government and a paperless office in the IRB and to support the ease of working in an office mail delivery, fast and easy method is developed Application Letter Office Electronic IRB (Supernik IRB). In order to simplify the operation of this application was composed tutorial Supernik IRB application. This application provides facilities Send Mail, Incoming Mail and Outgoing Mail.
• Actual Budget IRB Application
This application is provided to supervise the implementation of the budget in the current year that have been carried out by the IRB. This application provides information on the extent to which the budget each work unit have to absorb the budget.
• Application Training Calendar
Providing online and realtime information is very necessary to accelerate the policy-making to a step that requires completion of which is limited by time. Education and Training Board of Finance as the education and training in the Ministry of Finance shall provide direct information to users about the planning, implementation, change and completion of training time. Thus it takes an online application so that users can access easily and quickly. So that the user can also do the planning and implementation issues related directly to the existing training program.
2. Aspects of Information Technology Infrastructure
• Network intranet / internet IRB MoF. Intranet has been built in the center and the regions with the help of Pusintek;
• Development of ICT Infrastructure Blueprint IRB. IRB is working on a blueprint (Blue Print) ICT IRB for the period 2009 to 2014. This blueprint will be used as a basis for planning in infrastructure investment in the IRB for a period of five years in the future;
3. Aspects of Information Management / Information Technology
• Development Blueprint Information Management / Information Technology IRB. IRB is working on a blueprint (Blue Print) ICT IRB for the period 2009 to 2014. This blueprint will be used as a basis for investment planning and implementation of information management / information technology at the IRB for a period of five years in the future;
• Development of IT human resources sustainable. Career development for employees who have an interest in IT has been accommodated by the institution computer functional lines.
• Cascading Key Performance Indicators. Preparation of key performance indicators will be the trigger acceleration goes by structuring business processes. Cascading IKU has been the basis for building commitment to top-level management (change sponsors) through a contract of employment, especially in the field of IT.